3316 Brittan Ave # 18
San Carlos Ca 94070
- Award winning sales production in 11 consecutive years 2000-2009 with Prudential California Realty.
- Top 5% of all sales associates with Prudential totaling 70,000 associates worldwide.
- Legend Award recipient in 2006.
- Sales associate from 1998-2006.
- Broker Associate from 2006 to 2010.
- Broker/Owner of AMP Properties, Inc. from 2010 to present.
Career/ Professional Profile:
- Superior verbal communication skills with first hand knowledge of what it takes to be a successful sales associate. Includes 11 years of self-employment in Real Estate Sales with Prudential California Realty.
- Strong presentation skills from being an industry leader in Real Estate Sales. With over 10 years of being coached professionally in goal setting, sales techniques, scripts and dialogues, and handling objections.
- Great public speaking skills and experience in helping others create a vision for there life, help them set personal and business goals, in the area of Real Esate Sales and Investments.
- Outstanding phone skills which were developed from 15+ years in Real Estate Sales and Marketing. I built my Real Estate business from cold calling 5 hours a day, five days a week for the first 5 years of my career.
- Proven sales training skills with 2 years of training new and experienced agents for Prudential California Realty. Helping them develop and implement business plans with direct one on one coaching.
- Tremendous people skills from being trained as a Life Coach in 2009. This allows me to relate and understand what motivates the individuals on my team. By understanding the needs of my team, this allows me serve them at the highest level possible.
Real Estate Broker: Prudential Ca. Realty and Better Homes and Gardens, San Mateo Ca 1998 to 2010.
Broker/Owner: AMP Properties, Inc. Redwood City, CA 2010 to Present.
I am a full service Real Estate Professional and have been from 1998 to Present. I have helped over 500 families realize their dream of home ownership. By serving my clients at the highest level possible, I gained tremendous wisdom in customer service and time tested principles of success. In addition to serving my clients and their real estate needs I have been an active real estate investor for over 13 years and managed a portfolio of properties that consisted of mutli - family units, 2-4 unit properties, single family homes and condominiums. I am a certified life coach and mentor which serves me well in mentoring the agents that work for me here at AMP Properties INC.
California Real Estate Brokers License: 2006 Allied Real Estate School Sacramento, CA.
California Real Estate Sales License: 1998 Allied Real Estate School Sacramento, CA.
Sonoma State University, Sonoma CA.
Kinesiology AA degree 1995: Foothill Junior College Los Altos Ca.
Personal Notes about Anthony Peterson:
I love my wife Myrna and my daughters Antonette and Amalia.
I am passionate about developing leaders.
I work smart and hard.
I am a big SF Giants fan.
I am a Christian.
I love the art of negotiating a deal.
I am straight forward.